YOU’RE NEVER TOO OLD TO LEARN NEW TRICKS
Riding July 17th-21st // Arrival July 16th, Departure 22nd
SGC’s Adult Camp is the perfect way to take your mountain bike skills to the next level. Along with highly personable, expert coaches, join like-minded riders from all over the world as you ride the incredible trails of the Whistler Bike Park. Whistler has trails to accommodate all ability levels. And with our priority focused on creating the best mountain bike learning experience in the world, in a relaxed environment, don’t be surprised if a week with us ends up being one of the best adventures of your life. With 20+ years experience, and some of the most experienced and recognized coaches in the industry–including Slopestyle, World Cup and National Downhill champions–your week with SGC is guaranteed to not only elevate your gravity game, but be a whole boatload of fun along the way.
SGC’S ENDURO CAMP
WHETHER YOU’RE A BUDDING ENDURO RACER, OR JUST WANT TO IMPROVE YOUR ALL-MOUNTAIN AND ON-TRAIL SKILLS, SGC’S ENDURO CAMP IS FOR YOU.
You’ll have access to both the Whistler Bike Park and the incredible trail network in the Whistler Valley—the ultimate enduro training ground. You’ll ride the same trails as the Enduro World Series event and be coached by some of the discipline’s best riders. With bike park mornings focused on skills and afternoon singletrack sessions focused on adventure, and small groups of six campers per coach, watch your trail savvy skyrocket. Explore Whistler’s big mountain glory in the process.
LIMITED SPOTS AVAILABLE!
We highly recommend you bring your own bike, however rentals are available.
This camp is recommended for strong intermediate to advanced riders who are in good physical shape. Count on 4-6 hours of riding per day.
WHAT TO EXPECT AT SGC
1. An amazing week of mountain bike riding!!
2. Opportunity to meet a great group of people with the same passion.
3. Progression in your riding.
4. Intimate coaching environment within a small non-intimidating group.
5. We focus on all aspects of gravity riding, body position, line choice, cornering, jumping, drops, technical riding and race preparation. Benefiting those campers that race Downhill and Enduro or aspire to enter their first race.
DAY IN THE LIFE AT ADULT CAMP
Campers meet at the base of the mountain bike park for a group split, gear check, etc.
Board the lift with your coach and group
Focused coaching-riding every morning until lunch
Campers break and disperse for lunch.
Riding and applying what you learned in the morning to your afternoon session.
We will explore and ride many of the epic trails that Whistler has to offer.
Optional Pump Track and Dirt Jumps.
*RockShox will be offering a suspension tutorial early in the week a great opportunity to learn more about how to set up your suspension.
Sessioning the tech sections
ADULT CAMP OVERVIEW
1. Novice to expert riders are welcome at SGC.
2. The Whistler Bike Park has trails that are suited for everyone – green to double black.
3. We form groups based on ability level. Our professional coaches will tailor your coaching day and week to suit your comfort level and experience.
4. To maximize your riding week at SGC we recommend being in good physical shape. A week of riding in the Whistler Bike Park is physically demanding.
Camper Katie leading out the SGC adult crew on C-More.
Located in Whistler Village, the AAVA HOTEL Iis our home base.
- Breakfast & Lunch
- Lift line priority in the Whistler Bike Park
- Prizing generously donated by our partners
- ODI grips
- Suspension clinic hosted by RockShox suspension
- Exclusive photo discounts with BikeParkPhotos